The below terms & conditions help us to ensure you are being given the best service possible.
1. All clients consent to be contacted via phone or email.
2. Any complimentary sessions are subject to a fully refundable booking deposit, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment date and time. Booking deposits range from £25 to £50 per booking dependent on availability.
3. Deposits are refunded within 7 working days.
4. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment without notice, your deposit is forfeited. If you fail to complete the whole session your deposit will be forfeit.
5. Appointments can only be cancelled within 7 days of making the booking but can be rescheduled up to 7 days before the date of your appointment, otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
6. Clients are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment ready to shoot to ensure a smooth running session.
7. In the event of bad weather conditions (subject to the photographers discretion) any location shoots will be rescheduled free of charge.
8. All appointments are subject to availability.
9. Promotions may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or vouchers.
10. All appointments, vouchers and/or packages cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
11. Clients are under no obligation to purchase any photographs during a viewing session.
12. For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted during our sessions, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any photographic / video capture device is prohibited during a photoshoot and is at the discretion of our team during other parts of the day.
13. Clients found in repeated violation of term (12) may forfeit their deposit, risk the session being terminated and may be subject to prosecutions under the relevant law.
14. If a free image is given on any promotion, it is a single digital image of the clients choice (full resolution and including copyright).
15. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion you agreed to the terms and conditions as stated above.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to White Rabbit Photography Limited, 6 Moy Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN22 8UF.